Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
We are looking for a Senior User-Experience (UX) Designer passionate to solve end-user pain points. A successful UX designer will understand and combine customer insights with business requirements and technical limitations, as well as able to conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The senior UX designer will also design and continuously improve the overall functionality of our existing services in order to ensure a great end-user experience.
If you live and breathe FinTech, enjoy working in a global agile team, then we are looking for you. Join us in shaping the future of digital banking.
- Leading the service design process and taking care of good culture in the design team
- Define UX binding & guiding principles (i.e. the design system)
- Apply & enforce the usage of the design system (covers digital touchpoints)
- Conceive and translate concept ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the company’s product vision by researching, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to functions and features.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders cross our agile organization.
- Ask smart questions, bring fresh ideas take risks and champion new thinking.
- 7+ years of UX design experience (Experience in the fintech industry will be considered as a plus)
- Understanding of web, app development process.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, Framer, Zeplin and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with various internal stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid understanding of user-centric design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centric design and design thinking and the ability to effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Passionate about resolving user pains through great design.
- Excited about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Why join Multitude?
Our culture is guided by customer centricity, entrepreneurial spirit, candor, respect & winning teams. Creating values for customers, employees, investors and partners is our guiding principle. We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Multitude you will:
- Feel that we believe in your development by providing conditions that lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company with the opportunity to shape the future of digital banking
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks
- Be able to work remotely and from our offices in a flexible manner