Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
Our agile team is now looking for a Web Analyst / Google Product Developer. Feeling passionate for web data and analytics? Willing to contribute in marketing technology, share analytical insights to achieve Multitude's growth goals? Then join us in shaping the future of digital banking!
- Develop various measurement tools, analyse business requirements and implement appropriate plans
- Maintain records of web usage and traffic to site and prepare reports and visualization in user usability trends
- Manage various web analytical tools and prepare reports for metrics evaluation
- Perform analysis on volume and navigation behaviour to gather appropriate information on web site user
- Analyse data to provide enhancement to business intelligence programs
- Implementing Tag on CMS platform & in mobile application: creating, testing, and validating custom tags through GTM, tag auditing and troubleshooting
- Data accuracy maintenance
- Establish and maintain Tracking Framework through Serverside Tracking
- 3+ years of experience and thorough understanding of Google products and proven advanced skills with GA360/GA4 and GTM
- Proven track record of driving/leading CR optimization projects
- Hands on experience with Google Measurement Protocol, and enhanced e-commerce solutions
- Ability to analyze incoming traffic and make conclusions based on the data
- Web analytics tools/software: Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4, Firebase analytics
- Tagging software: Google Tag Manager (server side a bonus)
- Other web analytics & tracking software: Hotjar, Google Optimize, Adjust, hasOffers
- Dashboard & data tools: Google Data Studio, BigQuery, Power BI
- Experience working with affiliates and App Tracking platforms such as Adjust is a plus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, decision making, organizational, and detail-orientated skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate well with technical and non-technical team members, and to help establish business goals, strategies, and KPIs.
- Ability to define priorities and work autonomously to meet stakeholder needs
- Fluent English skills
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company
- Possibility to work from home and from office
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training
- Professional and attentive environment
- Challenging projects
- Possibilities for career development
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team